German language lessons
We offer individual and group German lessons for Beginners and Intermediary.
Lessons last 60 or 90 minutes.
The objective of the lessons is based on needs, where it is possible to focus on:
- practical life in Germany, daily communication at work, in shops, offices
- speaking, listening and interaction, managing speaking fear and gaining self-confidence in German language
- German for translators and interpreters
- German for au-pairs, communicating in the household, with children and in families
Structure of lessons
Typical German lessons with us follow the following structure:
- conversation: simple conversation for beginners, advanced students prepare an independent speech several minutes long on a topic of their choice
- reviewing the previous lesson
- correcting homework together
- speaking: thematically focused building of vocabulary, often with images, sometimes in the form of games
- grammar and textbook: rules of grammar and their practice based on our own materials or using textbooks
- listening: on a topic or from the textbook or based on our own materials
- writing and reading: homework or dictation
We also offer a special program if you want to live permanent in Germany and need to know the basics of the German language obligated by the German government (A1-level).*
* Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. For more information go to 'Home & Information'.
Private lesson: R335 per hour
- for all study materials: R450 once-off
- lesson of 1.5 hour: R450 (10% discount)
© 2018 LE&T Pieter Wielick