German language lessons
We offer individual and group German lessons for Beginners and Intermediary.
Lessons lasts 1 or 1.5 hour.
The objective of the lessons is based on needs, where it is possible to focus on:
- practical life in Germany, daily communication at work, in shops, offices
- speaking, listening and interaction, managing speaking fear and gaining self-confidence in German language
- German for translators and interpreters
- German for au-pairs, communicating in the household, with children and in families
Structure of lessons
Typical German lessons with us follow the following structure:
- conversation: simple conversation for beginners, advanced students prepare an independent speech several minutes long on a topic of their choice
- reviewing the previous lesson
- correcting homework together
- speaking: thematically focused building of vocabulary, often with images, sometimes in the form of games
- grammar and textbook: rules of grammar and their practice based on our own materials or using textbooks
- listening: on a topic or from the textbook or based on our own materials
- writing and reading: homework or dictation
We also offer a special program if you want to live permanent in Germany and need to know the basics of the German language obligated by the German government (A1-level).*
* Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. For more information go to 'Home&Information' > 'Information'
Private lesson: R335 per hour
- for all study materials: R450 once-off
- lesson of 1.5 hour: R450 (10% discount)
- Travel costs can be charged extra
© 2018 LE&T Pieter Wielick